Your introduction to yoga in five days
When I first decided to quit my corporate job, I struggled with keeping a fitness routine. I tried Insanity and Zumba, I even took ballet classes with 10-year-olds! Finally, I found yoga, and with it I not only gained a daily routine to move my body, I also discovered a practice that linked mind to body in a journey into self-awareness I didn’t even know was possible.
Since then I have made it my mission to share this journey with other women who felt the way I once did: stressed and exhausted, overwhelmed and lost. Women who, like me, are determined to walk their own path but struggle with knowing what that path is. Women who want to move their bodies as well as calm their minds, and find inner peace and clarity.
That’s why I’ve created this FREE five-day mini-course just for you.
- The poses you need to begin to practice yoga
- Variations that make the poses work for you
- The steps to create a yoga practice for your body
- How to connect the poses to your breath
- How yoga affects body and mind
- How yoga supports your life and business
- Goal setting and journaling within the yoga system to create focus and clarity
You’ll also be subscribed to my newsletter, which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
There is also a private Facebook group to support and connect with other women who are starting their yoga journey with you.
The Yoga Jumpstart mini-course begins when you click the button: